Nepal is land locked country between China & India with area of 1 47,516 sq.km. The Himalayan country has many possibilities for adventurous tourism including trekking and mountaineering expedition of high mountains including Mt. Everest 8,848m. The great Himalayan range in Nepal has eight out of fourteen of the world’s 8000 meter peaks with total number of 1310 snow peaks over 6000 meters and offers the best choices for Himalaya expedition and mountaineering in Nepal in different trekking region of Nepal. Whether the interest is simply climbing a peak or an expedition on 7000 or 8000 meter peak, climbing Himalayas in Nepal has become a dream for most of the adventure enthusiasts and mountaineers in the world. The Altitude varies from the plain of 100m. To 8848m, the height of Mt. Everest,within a short span of less than 200 km. Biodiversity ranges from tropical to sub-tropical to alpine flora and fauna with in that short north -south axis. Few countries in the world might have such a vast range of natural beauty crammed into a small area. The kingdom is a reign of natural and adventure opportunities are many.
The trekking in Nepal Himalaya ranges very easy soft trekking to advance high passes and Mountain peak climbing. Soft trekking routes amidst sprawling tribal villages with sweeping views of green hills and snowy peaks are available around Kathmandu and Pokhara. The trek starts from road head, goes up the hill until a panoramic view unfolds before the eyes and winds back to the comfort of the city on the same day or camping overnight on a ridge for view of sunrise over the snowy mass if and coming down to the city the next day. Friendly and smiling Sherpas take care of you during the trip.
The normal & adventurous trekking, Nepal is the ultimate area. trekkers can trek up to the foot of the great Himalayan ranges, such as Mt. Everest, Langtang, Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Manaslu, Makalu, Kanchenjunga or make a circuit of the highest mountains. Nepal can also get beyond the mountains in Tibet — like arid landscape with ancient culture such as Upper Dolpa, Upper humla (limi Valley), Upper mustang, upper Mugu, Upper Manasalu (Tsum Valley), Langtang and Mustang. The trekking region also offers spiritual tours for different religion followers in city & Himalaya.The spiritual sites in Himalaya such as Muktinath, Lo-manthang, Shey Gompa, Do-Tarap, Limi valley, Dudh Kund, Damodar Kunda, Pach Pokhari, Lapche Monastery, Pathivara, Haleshe, Gosainkunda, Bhairav Kunda, Khaptad, Monasteries, holy lakes and temples in Himalaya provides the spirit for everyone who love nature & spend days with meditation in peaceful environment with natural beauty.
The advance passes of the Himalaya as Ice Col, west col, Sherpani col, Amphu lapcha, Cho-La, Ganja La, Larkya La, Tashi Lapcha La, Kongma La, Mesokanto La, Kang La; Rupina La ECT provides the extreme adventure in Himalaya with wilderness trekking trails & camps. Those trekking needs high altitude trekking experience, personal fitness & knowledge to of mountain equipment. The advance Base camp of Mt. Kanchenjunga, Makalu, Everest, Manasalu, Baruntse, Dhaulagiri and Annapurna comes on the advance trekking near to the high Himalaya. In Everest Region “Kalapatter” 5545m offers the best & close view of Mt. Everest 8848m with other Himalayas which is unique view. All most Trekking routes includes Natural lakes,waterfalls, different ethnic village, culture & tradition, high green hills, floura, fauna & great mountain views from different location. The trekking can be arranged in long Himalaya range in Nepal from East to west.
Weather Conditions in Nepal Himalaya
The condition of weather in Himalayas Range depends up on arrival of monsoon. For advance trek on Annapurna, Everest, Langtang, Makalu, Kanchenjunga & Manasalu regions are suggested on the dry season (March – June) & (September – November). Soft village treks & short trek around Kathmandu and Pokhara can be operated around the year. The trekking in Himalaya shadow zone like upper mustang, Upper Dolpo & Humlacan be operated even in rainy season (June – October), After October the region become cold as compare with other region.
We provide hygienic foods for all trekking teams which stimulate your appetite despite frequent altitude induced loss of appetite , Breakfast includes porridge and cereal followed by eggs (fried, boiled poached or omelettes) and either bread or chapattis with jam,honey, peanut butter etc. Lunch starts with juice and may include chips, rice,lentils, vegetables, salad, sandwiches, beans, tinned fish and tinned meat. Dessert is usually fresh/tinned fruit and tea. The evening meal always starts with soup (often with a healthy dose of garlic to aid acclimatization) accompanied by poppadoms, popcorn or prawn crackers. The main meal varies from local style– Dal Bhat (rice and lentils with an onion and vegetable sauce), Yak stew, momos etc. to western style – yak burgers, chips, pasta, pizza & Dessert sare equally appealing and include apple pie, cake, custard etc. In T- house or Lodge trek we provide all meals from menu of locals.
Staffs and Tipping
We provide you highly experience guides with government license for mountaineering, skillful high altitude cook with helpers, assistance sherpas to settle camps, Nepali Mountain group Leader (Depends up on group size), Liaison officer (Government) & Essential porters, yaks or pony as per program. All the staffs will be well equipped & has insurance from local insurance company. We suggest our group to handover TIPS & BONUS for our staffs after the trip.
The domestic flights are dependable on weather condition, in some case we may stuck for long days in Himalayan airports Like Lukla, Jufal, Tumlingtar, Jomsom etc on that case we can arrange Helicopter but the cost will be extra. The accommodation before & after trip will be as per program so if there will be any extra cost you need to pay us directly.
We provide all private transportation in Kathmandu which depends up on the group size but if in case you want to use transportation in mountain rough road, it is not possible to arrange private transportation but we can arrange reserve local transportation as per program.
Once you confirm the Trekking in Nepal, you need to send us your passport copies, Passport sized photo with trip advance payment.
Essential Items for trekking
1. Large duffel bag 2. Bag lock 3. Pair Sandals 4. Watch 5. Camera w/batteries and extra film 6. Binoculars 7. Passport (copies of passport photos) 8. Book 9. Notebook w/pencil (business cards and Postcards /photos from home) 10. Carry-on or small duffel bag fanny pack/ money belt/ passport bag
Climbing and Trekking Gear Item
1. Day pack (2000 to 3500 cuin.) 2. 1 pair Lightweight hiking boots 3. Sleeping bag (-10 degree) 4. Thermarest inflatable mattress 5. Trekking poles (collapsible) 6. Climbing harness 7. Climbing Helmet 8. Ice axe and tether 8. Headlamp w/extra batteries 10. Pocketknife (Leather man) 11. Stuff sack (storing gear in tent)
1. First Aid kit w/blister treatment items 2. Lomotil / Imodium (diarrhea Control) 3. Cold / Sinus medication 4.Aspirin / Tylenol / Ibuprofen 5. Cough Drops (sore throat lozenges) 6. Pepto-Bismol (tablets) 7. Vitamin C tablets 8. Acetaminophen / Paracetamol fever) 9. Diamox / Acetazolamide (ACM) 10. Actifed (sinus infection / decongestant) 11. Amoxicillin (infections) 12. Ciprofloxacin(bacterial dysentery) 13. Tinidazole (giardia / amoebas) 14. Codeine Tablets 15. Desitine Cream 16. Basic First Aid Kit
Trekking clothing Item
1. Lightweight trekking pants 2. Light weight turtle neck shirts (P/C) 3. Expedition Shirt (P/C) 4. Polypropylene liner socks (thin) 5. Short loop stitch wool blend socks 6. Sun glasses(100% UV Protection) 7. Trekking cap / baseball cap 8. Water bottles w/insulated pouch 9.Sunscreen (SPF 25 or greater) 10. Lip Balm (w/ SPF 30 sunscreen) 11. Bandanna 12.Nylon clothes line cord 13. Large insulated mug 14.Lighter 15. Sewing kit (small) 16. Toiletries: (soap /shampoo / tooth brush toilet paper / make-up)
Climbing/ Trekking Clothing Item
1. Polypropylene / Capilene Thermal bottom 2. Polypropylene / Capilene thermal top 3. Fleece shirt (thin layer) 4. Fleece jacket 5. Fleece pant (heavier, 200 Polar-Tex) 6. Expedition Down jacket (long) 7. Gore-Tex waterproof pants (shell) 8. Gore-Tex waterproof jacket (shell) 9. Ski Cap 10. Glove liners (Polypropylene) 11. Fleece Gloves (thin) 12. Heavy Climbing Gloves w/cuff 13. Gaiters
Food and Hygiene Item
1. Herbal tea – Hot Chocolate 2.Personal snack food 3. Gatorade / Lemonade mix packets 4. Anti-bacterial waterless soap scrub 5. Water Filter / Purifier 6. Handi-Wipes 7. Small garbage bags 8. Disposable ear plugs
Rental Items Peakclimbing
1 pair Plastic climbing boots 2. Ascenders (Jumar) 3. Crampons 4. Carabineers 5. Figure of eight descender
Miscellaneous Items (Personal Choice Items)
Down sweater (Replaces down jacket) 2. Thermarest chair adapter 3. Balaclava 4.Ski goggles 5. Insect repellent 6.Sink stopper
Cancellation of Trekking in Nepal:
Program cancelled within 45 days of the start of the tour program no cancellation charge
- Program cancelled within 30 days – 15 % of the given cost
- Program cancelled within 21 days- 20% of the given cost
- Program cancelled within 7 days- 30% of the given cost
- After arrival in Nepal : 100% of the given cost